Attorney Tom Willis the Bulldog Lawyer who heads up the Worker’s Compensation practice in Pittsburgh. He is familiar with the regulations and nuances of workers compensation law and has successfully litigated workers comp claims in front of hundreds of judges from Erie to Green City to Johnstown and throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Mr. Willis fights for your rights, whether your injury happened at your workplace, the nature of your work led to an occupational disease, or you developed a repetitive stress injury. His goal is to win just compensation for clients to rebuild their lives financially, physically, and emotionally.
Mr. Willis helps you or your loved ones receive benefits from Pennsylvania workers compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation and full or partial disability.
6 Reasons to Consult A Workers Comp Lawyer
- Your employer is punishing or retaliating against you for filing a claim.
- You are denied workers compensation benefits.
- Your employer asks you to submit to a medical examination by their own expert.
- You are contacted to meet with a rehabilitation counselor.
- Your employer or their insurer offers to settle your claim.
- Your gut feeling tells you something/everything is not right.
Handling your workers comp claims, appeals and settlements in Western Pennsylvania
The workers compensation process can often result in a denied claim or reduced benefits. Mr. Willis provides the effective representation you need at all board hearings, in the Appellate Division, and in the Court of Appeals for unfavorable decisions on all types of workers compensation claims.
Your workers comp advocate in Pittsburgh, PA
If you have suffered an injury at your workplace or a disability keeps you from your work, contact the Bulldog lawyers toll free at 866-462-8553 and talk with Tom Willis to arrange a free initial consultation.